Saturday, September 12, 2015

Ages Have Past...

      Or, at least, it seems like ages since I've last posted. I've been back from Australia for about two & a half months now, seems like forever ago I was there; I miss it a lot! Its been getting so chilly here and thinking of warm Aussie land and Thailand...Oh yeah. X)

 
Anyhow, I've been busy since I've returned home: babysitting, writing, crafting, and of course the newest thing up to date...dun dun dun....
 
Music!
Yup, I've cracked down on learning to play the guitar and have been dabbling with my keyboard as well. Its been such fun and I really enjoy playing, singing and writing music.
 
Also, my family went on a vaca not long ago to upper Michigan for almost a week; got to see everything we'd hoped too, and I got a bunch of stickers for my guitar case, woop woop.
 
 

 
(we got a tour of a copper mine then got to repel down a 90ft shaft!)
 
All in all, the vacation was pretty epic. Now we're back and I'm doing the same thing as I said above: babysitting, writing, crafting and music. Kinda a short post...but, hey, better than nothing I suppose. ;) 
 
Oh yeah, and when I find the time I'll post more pics from Australia and Thailand! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment