Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015

   Guess what!? =D November will soon be upon us; you know what that means! NaNo!!!! Woop woop! ^_^ We all love NaNo, and if you don't then you probably haven't tried it yet ;) Give it a shot, seriously, if you haven't yet; it's so worth it even if you don't meet the end goal my Nov. 30th. It's a time to get down and get rolling in the word count of your novel. So lets go, shall we!? =D

 
 
     So I'll be trying to get the 50,000 words I need to finish my novel, The Nameless - the second in the Guardian Elf Scroll series. Shouldn't be too hard, right? I'm pretty confident I'll make it and then you know what that means. I'll be onto doing The Nameless second draft and then on to publishing it. ^_^
     Yeah, I'm pretty excited. Not to mention I have a bunch of other really epic things going on in November which you might hear about later...;)
        But, in honor of NaNo coming and The Nameless just being excellent, I thought I'd post some pics of the Guardians that I made up here. Enjoy. =D
 
Lyana, Guardian of Truth
 
Justyn, Guardian of Peace
 
Opyl, Guardian of Peace
 
Daryk, Guardian of Freedom
 
Fye, Guardian of Mercy
 
Brye, Guardian of Virtue
 
Daryl, Guardian of Honor
 
Mya, Guardian of Life
 
 
Yay ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Man, these people look cool! XD

    I brought you a tag! http://writinginrivendell.blogspot.com/2015/11/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    If you're interested, all you have to do is answer ten questions, come up with ten more, then tag ten people to answer your tag. If you can't think of ten people to tag, then just do as many as you can. :) Remember to link back to me when you're done so that I can come and read your answers!

    ReplyDelete